Primary School Workshops
Music Off Canvas provide interactive, improvised workshops which can be tailored exactly to themes and topics being studied by the children.
- Truly imaginative and engaging cross-arts workshops offering a fresh approach and multiple access points to topics which are being studied in the classroom.
- As specialist cross-arts practitioners, Music Off Canvas offers unique cross-curricular workshops educating not only through musical examples and exercises but also those of an additional art form as well as collaborative activities between the two.
- Alongside musicians, workshops could include any other artistic discipline tailored to the brief and theme for the workshop.
- Bespoke tailoring to the schools’ requests in close communication with our expert workshop organisers. We have several workshop plans all ready and raring to go but are entirely flexible to needs, ideas and requests.
- Creation of a piece of artwork on canvas to keep and display as memorabilia of the workshop.